Chain Link Fence Installation
Chain link fencing is typically metal or wrapped with a tight vinyl. This type of fencing has a wide variety of uses such as security, recreational, or just for a backyard.
Chain link is perfect for anyone looking for a reliable yet affordable fence. Whether it’s for a commercial or residential property we do it all. The best part about chain link fencing is it can be as simple as a 4’ fence, or a highly secured 12’ fence wrapped with barbed wire.
For decades now we have mastered the most effective way to build a fence which allows for ultimate strength, durability, and protection for your home or place of business.
If you’d like to inquire about chain link fence installation, fill out any of the forms on this page or call us directly at (209) 268-7975
Request A Free Estimate
Chain Link Fence Installation Process
We follow a few simple steps that our experts have put together to build a quality chain-link fence. The process is very simple and quick! To start out we will gather the materials and lay everything out.
Next, we prepare the post holes all around the yard. Once the holes have been dug, we will start to install the posts and attach tensions bands and any gate hardware that’s necessary.
From this point, everything will start to come to life as we attach rails to every post. After the rails are installed, we move onto the mesh and tension bars. We’ll need to stretch the mesh and tighten it to each post to build strength.
After a few more finishing touches you now have your brand new fence ready to take on anything!
To Hire Us
At Stockton Fencing Pros, our goal is to install & repair fences to the best of quality for homes and businesses in the Stockton, CA area. We use the highest quality wood, vinyl, chain link, and wrought iron materials.
Reasons why you should choose us:
1. With decades of experience, we’ve seen it all when it comes to fence installation and repair.
2. Unlike many contractors, we actually answer the phone and always act professional.
3. We’re not done until you’re satisfied with our work and you have a smile on your face.
Chain Link Fence Cost
There’s a lot of factors that go into getting the right price for a chain-link fence. It will cost about $7 to $12 a linear foot for a 4-foot high fence. This equals to about $1,200 to $2,500. Prices will rise depending on how high the fence is and if it’s coated with vinyl or heavier material.
Benefits Of Chain Link Fencing
- Strong And Durable: Chain-Link fences are one of the most durable fencing options. With many different material options such as vinyl or galvanized it’s going to hold up against the weather and anything else that might be thrown it’s way. Whether you’re keeping intruders away from your business or just want a strong fence for your home, a chain-link fence will be the best option for durability.
- Quick To Install: Because there’s no screwing wood and the chain can be stretched to cover long distances, a chain-link fence is one of the quicker ways of getting a fence completed quickly. All it takes is digging holes for posts, installing the posts, and then just stretching the mesh and you have your new fence!
- Provides Ample Security: The most secure fences are chain-link. This is because they have the ability to have barbwire, reach insane heights, and are made of galvanized metal. Another huge reason they have great security is that the bottom of the fence is secured by a bottom rail along with the posts being buried at least 3-feet.
- They Are Easy To Maintain: One of the best benefits of a chain-link fence is that they require almost no maintenance. This is because it will be either metal or vinyl; These materials are great for withstanding the weather. Most of the time any rainfall will knock off cobwebs and dirt. But in some cases, it might not hurt to wash the fence down with a hose.
Get A Free Estimate
Types Of Chain Link Fences
Do you have a property that you want to keep safe? That concern is very common but with a durable chain-link fence that worry will lessen. Stockton Fencing Pro offers a wide variety of chain-link fences that are built to keep the bad things out.
Some of the features are:
- Galvanized metal
- Barbed Wire
- Thicker materials
With these features, it will keep your property safe from any threats and bring relief that you now have a strong line of defense.
Tennis Courts & Basketball Courts
A more traditional chain-link fence is for a tennis or Basketball court. These are great for stopping the balls going across the park. With this style of fence its recommended to have it a bit higher just to save the ball from rolling away. It might also be smart to get a thicker material due to balls hitting it often.
Dog Kennels & Dog Runs
Razor Wire & Barbed Wire Toppers
We Do Chain Link Fence Installation In The Following Areas
We do chain link fence installation in Tracy, Manteca, Lodi, Lathrop, Ripon and the rest of San Joaquin County.
If you would like to inquire if we service your area, please call (209) 268-7975