Truth is, repairs will be necessary at some point of its life. Whether it’s from an accident or just the wear and tear over time. Things such as trees, cars, or even natural disasters can terrorize a fence.
These accidents can happen to anyone. Same goes for the age of the fence, maybe its rusting, sloping, or eaten away. Regardless of what may have happened, we would love to come in and find a solution. We know how stressful repairs can be so, let us take on the stress of the incident and remove the stress for you.
If you’d like to enquire about fence repair, fill out any of the forms on this page or call us directly at (209) 268-7975
Request A Free Estimate
When & Why Repair Your Fence?
- Cheaper Than Replacing: So its time for a new fence but that can cost a bit much at the moment. Instead, it can be a lot smart to just replace the current fence. Replacing instead of building a new fence is a fantastic way to bring it back to life while keeping some extra money for yourself.
- Dangerous: A fence that needs repairs can be dangerous. With things such as nails, loose boards, or a leaning fence a lot could go wrong within a split second. Whether it’s you, a pet, or family member it’s smarter to just repair the fence instead of it collapsing or puncturing someone nearby.
- Rotting: Over time a wooden fence can start to rot due to weather. This can be a major issue that can result in the fence collapsing. After enough rotting there could be a hole that forms that will allow a pet to get our or an unwanted animal in. Regardless its best to get that fixed as quickly as possible.
- Unsightly: A fence that’s falling apart can be an eyesore. The good news is our expert team can come in and make any repairs necessary. Whether it’s rotting, collapsing, or just not working properly our team can do it all. With decades of experience well be able to bring life back into the fence.
- Termite Damage: Termites can be a major issue for any wood fence. These pests love to chew on wood, which isn’t good for anyone that has a wooden fence. There are some things you can do to prevent future termites but for the damage that has already been done we do have some good news; Not only can we fix the problems, well also do it at a great price!
To Hire Us
At Stockton Fencing Pros, our goal is to install & repair fences to the best of quality for homes and businesses in the Stockton, CA area. We use the highest quality wood, vinyl, chain link, and wrought iron materials.
Reasons why you should choose us:
1. With decades of experience, we’ve seen it all when it comes to fence installation and repair.
2. Unlike many contractors, we actually answer the phone and always act professional.
3. We’re not done until you’re satisfied with our work and you have a smile on your face.
Types Of Fences We Repair
Chain Link Fence Repair
Vinyl Fence Repair
Wood Fence Repair
Get A Free Estimate
Fence Repair Services
A few of our fence repair services include:
- Post Replacement: Occasionally a post will need to be replaced. This can be a natural or accidental problem. Regardless of what may have happened well be sure to make it like new!
- Board Replacement: Over time boards can become loose causing a danger to anyone nearby. Our highyl skilled team will be sure to take that risk away with timely repairs.
- Post Straightening: After many many years posts can either be knocked out of place or the constant movement will cause the posts to be crooked. Regardless of the situation, our team will find a solution to the problem!
- Tear Out/Haul-Away: Maybe a tree collapsed and caused severe damage to the fence or overtime the fence just can’t hold itself up anymore. Our professionals have seen it all and we will be sure to tear/haul out any unsalvageable material.
- And Much Much More: No matter what the problem might be, were here to not only bring it back to life, but make it stronger and better than it was before. In saying that, here are some additional services we offer; Weather treatment, Repainting, Post cap replacement, Post straightening, and much much more.